Sugar Born To Wing Gel Eyeliner - 02 ROADHOUSE BLUES (2.3gm)
With rich, creamy pigment and a bulletproof wear SUGAR Born To Wing Gel Eyeliner glides across skin smoothly to create superb, smudge-proof strokes with saturated colour. Its excellent waterproof formula has legit staying powers. Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested and approved
Born To Wing Gel Eyeliner, is the queen of ultra-luxe. Achieve absolute symmetry in everything from the chic-yet-casual look to the sultry cat-eye with this beauty and that’s not all. Smudge-proof and water-resistant, your eyes will now sport the boldest of tug-free flicks for 12 straight hours. Grab one today for those effortless ‘Oh! So dramatic’ looks that will stay with you through thick and thin.
Comes with a built-in extendable brush that helps you ace those perfect luscious strokes on the go. Available in 5 signature shades, this eyeliner is the Gel of the New Generation.
- Cast an enchanting spell everywhere you go with 01 BLACKMAGIC WOMAN. With the charred black drama on your lids, you are one hell of a sorceress.
- Slay that badass Old West vibe with the 02 ROADHOUSE BLUES. If you are done with the mundane and adventure is what stirs your soul, put some Roadhouse Blues on and glide to glory!
- Grace the world with the utmost poise and fineness of 03 BROWN SUGAR. A timeless walnut brown classic, it is as elegant as it gets.
- Cheat your way into a state of trance with 04 PURPLE HAZE - intense grape purple hue to bedazzle your eyes.
- Stand out of the crowd with fierce blended perfection of 05 GREEN EYES – a dramatic deep green for that perfect feline flick!
Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Paraffin, Isododecane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Sorbitan Stearate, Microcrystalline Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide. May Contain: C.I Nos. 77499, 77266, 77891, 42090, 15850.
How to use?
Dip the built-in brush into the gel eyeliner pot. Dab it gently on the edge to remove excess. Trace a line from the inner corner, extend it towards the outer corner of the eye and rock that super-rad wing!
|Suitable For||Personal Use|