Aroma Magic Cypress Essential Oil (20ml)
- It helps to relieve water retention.
- It will treat the acne prone and oily skin.
- It soothes the mind when tired and relaxes it.
How to use?
Massage: Cypress essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into carrier oil and blend it well.
Baths: Add 4-5 drops of Cypress essential oil to your bath tub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Diffuser: Use 4-5 drops of Cypress essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incineration.
- To relieve from pain or aches this oil can be used for hot compresses. Add 6-10 drops of Cypress essential oil to half a pint of hot water. Soak a towel into the bowl and place it over the paining area.
- Cypress Essential Oil is very useful to cure varicose veins. Mix 2 drops of this essential oil with carrier oil and apply it around the veins. Leave it on.
- To soak your feet in Cypress essential oil, mix a few drops of it in water and mix it well.
|Suitable For||Personal Use|
|Ideal For||Men, Women|
|Contents||1x Cypress Essential Oil|
|Skin Type||All Skin Types, Acne Prone Skin, Oily Skin|