Aroma Magic Fennel Seed Essential Oil (20ml)
- It helps in lactation.
- It is good for digestion and flatulence.
- It works well for weight loss
- Eases pain during menstruation.
- Anti spasmodic, noted as a diuretic, effective for colic, constipation, nausea and obesity
How to use?
Fennel seed essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Fennel seed essential oil to your bath tub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Fennel seed essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incineration.
- You can use this oil for hot compresses during menstruation pains. Add 6-10 drops of Fennel Seed essential oil to half a pint of hot water. Soak a towel into the bowl and place it over the lower abdominal area.
- For flatulence troubles, rub Fennel Seed essential oil blended with carrier oil on your stomach area in circular movement gently.
- To relieve from Indigestion, add 1-2 drops of Fennel Seed essential oil to a tissue paper or cotton ball and inhale it.
|Suitable For||Personal Use|
|Contents||1x Fennel seed Essential Oil|
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|