Aroma Magic Lavender Essential Oil (20ml)
- Lavender tones skin and helps in hair fall.
- It relieves from cold, aches, pains and rheumatic conditions.
- It soothes burns and insect bites.
How to use?
Lavender essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Lavender essential oil to your bath tub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Lavender essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incinerator.
- In case of burns, cuts and insect bites, apply 1 drop of Lavender essential oil.
- When having migraine and headaches, take 1 drop of Lavender essential oil on your fingers and massage on the temples.
- Use Lavender essential oil to relieve from joint pains, apply it after blending with carrier oil to the affected area and massage gently.
Caution: Lavender essential oil should not be used by low blood pressure patients.
|Suitable For||Personal Use|
|Ideal For||Men, Women|
|Contents||1x Lavender Essential Oil|
|Used For||Hair Fall Control|
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|