Aroma Magic Petitgrain Essential Oil (20ml)
- It is good for oily skin.
- It helps in clearing blemishes.
- It prevents insomnia.
- It balances and relaxes the mind and strengthens memory.
Petitgrain essential oil is obtained by the distillation of the leaves and twigs of bitter orange trees.
How to use?
Petitgrain essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into jojoba oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Petitgrain essential oil to your bath tub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of petit grain essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incinerator.
- Petit grain essential oil is beneficial for oily skin. For facial massage add 2 drops of it with jojoba oil and massage gently. It can also be added to the facial water. After massaging with this place hot towel over your face for oil to seep in better and relax further.
- For Relaxing and calming palpitation and release fatigue, take 6 drops of essential oil and 2 tablespoon of carrier oil and massage on lower spine area, lower back, and nape of neck, solar plexus, stomach, chest, hands and feet.
- To relax tired feet, add a tablespoon of carrier oil and 2 drops of petit grain essential oil and massage your feet with it for 7-8 minutes.
|Suitable For||Personal Use|
|Ideal For||Men, Women|
|Contents||1x Petitgrain Essential Oil|
|Skin Type||All Skin Types, Oily Skin|