Plum Hello Aloe Skin Loving Face Wash (75ml)
- Mild cleansers - no soap or SLS
- Real aloe juice that soothes your skin
- Suits dry, sensitive skin
- Fresh, light fragrance that gets you going!
- Double check: no drying chemicals
- Paraben-free, SLS-free, phthalate-free, as always
A few drops of this wonder are enough to work up a rich, gentle lather that cleans your face without stripping of essential lipids in name of deep cleansing. Enjoy the freshness of the aloe fragrance that stays long after you're done with washing your face. Mildest of mild face wash, suitable for sensitive skin.
Aloe Vera Juice: We so love this ingredient that we created an entire range out of it. A fun fact about aloe: The Greeks used Aloe Vera as a cure for baldness (whether it actually worked is not documented, though)
Sodium laureth sulfate: Not to be confused with the brash SLS, sodium laureth sulfate (SLES) is actually a pretty easy-going fellow, and something our chemists like, as it is a mild, yet effective, gently foaming cleansing ingredient.
Cocoamidopropyl betaine: Don’t get taken in by the long, chemical-sounding name. Betaines are one of the mildest cleansers known, and are commonly used in baby shampoos, including the “no-tears” versions.
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cocamide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, FDA Approved Colours, Fragrance, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Laureth Sulphate
How to use?
- Wet your face with water.
- Squeeze out a small coin-sized amount of face wash on your palm.
- Gently lather on face, for a few seconds, slightly squeezing cellulose scrub beads.
- Gently rinse away with water and pat dry with soft towel
|Suitable For||Personal Use|
|Contents||1x Face Wash|
|Used For||Deep Cleansing, Dryness|
|Skin Type||All Skin Types, Sensitive Skin|
|Preference||Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, Soap Free|