Plum Olive & Macadamia Rich Nourish Conditioner (300ml)
- Silicone-free conditioning system especially designed for damaged and chemically-treated hair
- Silky, smooth wet combing and volumized feel after drying
- Olive-based natural conditioner (in place of silicone) keeps hair soft, healthy and shiny, without the side effects of silicones
- Macadamia oil to help tame hair frizz
- Plant-derived keratin to strengthen hair strands
- UV-shield to protect hair colour
- Does not leave uncomfortable residue on hair
- Suitable for All-hair types, including damaged and chemically-treated hair.
Show some tender, loving care for chemically treated hair. Loaded with shea butter, olive fractions rich in squalene, plus macadamia oil and vege-keratin, this 100% silicone-free conditioner helps soften, detangle, smoothen and protect hair, while giving it a healthy, natural shine.
7-FREE! Good science for happy hair! Plum hair care is free of:
- Sulphates - so the cleansing is gentle.
- Silicones - to allow hair to breathe & shine at its natural best
- Alcohol - so there's no drying
- Parabens - we all know why!
- Phthalates - potential reproductive toxins
- Zinc - prolonged use of ZPT can irritate the scalp
- Propylene Glycol - can be harsh to skin over the long term
Shea butter: One of the best natural moisturizers for hair, shea is extremely hydrating, and at the same time, conditioning and non-sticky.
Natural, olive-based conditioning agent: Olive oil and its derivatives used in this conditioner are rich in plant squalene, an excellent natural conditioning agent. The use of plant-derived conditioners in place of silicones helps reduce product buildup, damage and dullness on hair with prolonged use.
Plant-derived keratin: Keratin (a type of protein) is an essential component of hair, and is responsible for giving hair its strength and shine. Keratin is most commonly animal-derived, but we're proud to use plant-sourced keratin in our hair care products.
UV shield for hair colour protection: This is what good science is all about. A dermatologically safe, hair softening UV absorber that is proven to help hair retain its colour for longer, in the face of exposure to UV radiation from sunlight.
Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, CI 15985, CI 19140, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, p-Methoxycinnamidopropyl Dimethyl Behenyl Ammonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-22, Polyquaternium-37, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Gluconate, Stearalkonium Chloride
How to use?
Gently wring out excess water from shampooed hair. Take required amount of conditioner in palm and apply to the ends of your hair (not to the scalp). Try and apply to as many individual strands as possible. Leave on for a couple of minutes (the longer the better) and rinse off with water. Gently pat dry with towel.
|Suitable For||Personal Use|
|Used For||Deep Conditioning, Shine & Gloss, Healthy Hair, Color/Chemically Treated Hair|
|Hair Type||All Hair Types|
|Preference||Sulfate Free, Alcohol Free, Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, Vegan|