Skinn Raw Fragrance for Men (50ml)
- Type: EDP
- Classic Collection
- Fougere Family
- Olivier Pescheux's
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Watery Fruits and Mandarin
- Middle Notes: Violet Leaves, Pomarose, Carnation Geranium
- Base Notes: Indonesian Patchouli, Cashmeran and Gaiac Wood
This fragrance for men by Skinn is a French Eau De Parfum, created by the renowned and celebrated French perfumer Olivier Pescheux. The perfume emits a distinct and refreshing aroma with a fusion of watery fruits, bergamot and manderine on the top note. While the middle note is a combination of violet leaves, pomarose and geranium, patchouli fraction Indonesia, gaiac wood, cashmeran and ambermax form the base note. This fragrance has its origins in France and belongs to the Fougere family. It is skin-friendly since it is dermatologically tested.
A perfume that heightens your charm and sets you a class apart. Made by celebrated perfumers in France, the range is crafted to make a lasting impression with an assortment of fragrances that entices you into wondering “There’s something about it!
How to Use?
- Applying it right after bath is the best time when your pores are open
- Spraying it directly on your skin to make the fragrance bloom better
- Keeping perfumes away from heat and sunlight makes it last longer
- Moisturizing before you apply perfume makes the fragrance last longer
|Contents||1x Skinn Raw Fragrance for Men (50ml)|