The Man Company Charcoal Shampoo With PepperMint & Clove (250ml)
- Eliminates Dandruff
- Improves Hair Texture
- Treats Frizzy and Rough Hair
- Offers Relief from Anxiety
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Actively removes anxiety
- Contains charcoal base
- Contains peppermint and clove
- Treats rashes
Charcoal is a very versatile ingredient and is extremely beneficial for us in many ways. Even for the hair, charcoal shampoo offers a lot of benefits for almost every type of problems that you may face. Since it is such a wonderful drying agent, it dries off the excess oil from the scalp and unclogs the hair follicles.
The addition of other ingredients like peppermint and clove further enhances the quality of this charcoal shampoo for men by making it anti-inflammatory (peppermint) and besides just an excellent conditioner (clove oil) for hair.
Charcoal shampoo benefits every single aspect of the hair problem in men, especially with the addition of other wonderful ingredients like peppermint and cloves. Starting with activated carbon as the base ingredients, this men’s charcoal shampoo fights all the problems that are faced in everyone’s day-to-day life. Here are how the product benefits you:
- Reduces hair fall: The addition of clove oil boosts the goodness of the shampoo. A few drops of clove oil can work wonders by reducing the rate at which the hair falls. This happens mainly because the ingredient is known to increase the blood circulation to the scalp, thereby preventing unnecessary hair loss.
- Adds volume to hair: Much like seen in those hair product commercials on the television, this shampoo has all the ingredients to add volume to the hair. Activated charcoal is known to work on the lifeless and dull hair and boost the volume greatly.
- Cleanses: While taking a stroll outside, the pollution may affect the hair badly. To prevent further damages, use this charcoal shampoo to remove the dirt, dust, impurities, and pollutants from the hair and scalp and leave behind cleaner hair.
- Removes excess oil: Just like our skin, our scalp also tends to excrete sebum which makes the hair unnecessarily oily and attracts dirt to clog the pores. Charcoal is proven to extracts the excess oil from the scalp and hair follicles to a great extent.
- Conditions the hair: Clove oil, one of the main ingredients of this charcoal shampoo, works as a conditioner as well. It strengthens the hair to the roots and also keeps the hair silky and smooth and frizz-free.
- Cleans the scalp from dirt and sebum
- Unclogs the hair follicles to let them breathe freely
- Helps to get rid of dandruff
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Vasodilation increases blood flow to the scalp and hair follicles
- Is proven to reduce hair fall by boosting blood circulation to the scalp
- Acts as a natural conditioner for the hair
How to use?
- Wet your hair completely. Pour some amount of shampoo on your palm.
- Massage the shampoo on your scalp and on the entire length of the hair. Let the shampoo soak into your hair completely.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with water and pat dry with a towel.
- Use every alternate day.
Quick Tip: Comb your hair before shampooing to avoid tangling & breaking of hair during and after a hair wash. A good hair day, every day!
|Suitable For||Personal Use|
|Brand||The Man Company|
|Used For||Oil Control, Anti-Frizz, Anti-Dandruff, Damage Control, Deep Cleansing, Deep Conditioning, Hair Growth, Hair Fall Control, Hair Volumizing, Hair Strenghtening|
|Hair Type||All Hair Types|