Plum Olive & Macadamia Healthy Hydration Shampoo (300ml)
- Ultra-mild, sulphate-free cleansing system
- Leaves hair feeling clean, soft and cared-for
- Olive oil for scalp nourishment
- Macadamia oil to help tame hair frizz
- Plant-derived keratin to strengthen hair strands
- UV-shield to protect hair colour
- Lathers nicely, but does not dry hair or scalp
- Convenient, large-size 300ml pump pack
- Suitable for All-hair types, including damaged and chemically-treated hair.
- Not recommended for Extremely dandruff-prone hair
Finally, a sulphate-free formula that is gentle, lathers up nicely, and leaves hair feeling soft, and scalp hydrated. This nourishing hair cleanser is perfectly suited for all hair types, including chemically-treated or damaged hair. Say hello to healthy hydration with olive oil, macadamia oil, plant-derived keratin and a new-generation UV shield that protects your hair colour. Feel your hair get back on its feet and back to life!
Important: If you are used to sulphates & silicones in your hair product, it could take a few uses with sulphate-free & silicone-free formulas for your hair to settle down to the new (friendlier) regime.
7-FREE! Good science for happy hair! Plum hair care is free of:
- Sulphates - so the cleansing is gentle.
- Silicones - to allow hair to breathe & shine at its natural best
- Alcohol - so there's no drying
- Parabens - we all know why!
- Phthalates - potential reproductive toxins
- Zinc - prolonged use of ZPT can irritate the scalp
- Propylene Glycol - can be harsh to skin over the long term
Gentle surfactants: This is the stuff that does the basic job of cleansing. Our surfactant system passes the mildness test with flying colours. And the best part? It lathers and cleanses just as effectively as sulphated shampoos!
Olive & macadamia oils: Keeping the hydration quotient high with their powerful combination of fatty acids, vitamins and phytonutrients, olive and macadamia oils are our favorite hair hydration ingredients.
UV shield for hair colour protection: This is what good science is all about. A dermatologically safe, hair softening UV absorber that is proven to help hair retain its colour for longer, in the face of exposure to UV radiation from sunlight.
Plant-derived keratin: Keratin (a type of protein) is an essential component of hair, and is responsible for giving hair its strength and shine. Keratin is most commonly animal-derived, but we're proud to use plant-sourced keratin in our hair care products.
Aqua, CI 15985, CI 19140, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, PEG-150 Distearate, Phenoxyethanol, p-Methoxycinnamidopropyl Dimethyl Behenyl Ammonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
How to use?
Pump out required amount onto wet hands and gently lather up on wet hair. Follow with gentle conditioner or hair mask. Avoid combing wet hair. If using hair dryer, use gentle heat and medium speed.
|Suitable For||Personal Use|
|Used For||Hydrating, Anti-Dandruff, Healthy Hair, Color/Chemically Treated Hair|
|Preference||Sulfate Free, Alcohol Free, Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, Vegan|