Plum Green Tea Skin Clarifying Concentrate Serum (30ml)
- Organic green tea extracts prevent oxidation of sebum, which is a leading cause of acne
- Instantly absorbing, non-comedogenic formula
- Helps regulate sebum production on skin naturally
- Contains natural AHAs from 5 different plant sources: sugar cane, bilberry, maple, orange and lemon. Great for gentle exfoliation of skin
- Licorice is proven to fight spotting and pigmentation on skin
- Willow bark is rich in salicylic acid which is a microbe-fighter, and hence useful is preventing acne
- Contains just the right quantity of argan oil to prevent dryness of skin
- Paraben-free, mineral oil-free, paraffin-free, silicone-free, sulphate-free, alcohol-free
- 100% vegan formula, not tested on animals
- Suitable for Combination, oily and acne-prone skin. Suits even sensitive skin.
- Not recommended for Dry skin
When your skin is oily & acne-prone, you need action on multiple fronts to clear things up. This 100% vegan, hyper-concentrated serum helps clear up & brighten skin and prevent the appearance of fresh spots & blemishes in 5 different ways:
- Green Tea prevents oxidation of sebum, one of the major causes of acne
- Alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) from 5 different plant sources promote skin renewal
- Cinnamon bark helps regulate sebum production naturally
- Willow bark contains salicylic acid that fights acne-causing microbes
- Licorice helps tackle hyper-pigmentation and clears up skin.
Can be used twice daily as part of a regular skin care regime for oily & acne-prone skin.
Green tea: Strong antioxidant that prevents the oxidation of sebum, which is the leading cause for acne. Also has astringent properties.
Cinnamon bark: Scientifically proven to regulate sebum production and restores balance to skin. This is the first step towards clear skin.
Licorice: Glycosides, saponins & flavonoids. In English, and on your skin, that translates to a very soothing ingredient that's effective at attacking pigmentation, giving the skin an even tone.
Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Leaf) Juice, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Aqua, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Capryloyl Glycine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, FDA approved colours, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Sarcosine, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Gluconate, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinate (Ginger) Root Extract
How to use?
Best used after cleansing & toning. Apply tiny dots all over your face - a little goes a long way. While your face is still wet with serum, tap lightly with fingertips to allow the serum to sink in better. Wait ~3 minutes for your skin to absorb the goodness. Follow with a moisturizer. Can be used day & night.
It is recommended to follow up with a sunscreen, if using this serum during the day.
|Suitable For||Personal Use|
|Contents||1x Face Serum|
|Used For||Anti-Acne & Pimples, Dark Circles/Dark Spots/Wrinkles, Skin Brightening, Pores/Blackheads/Whiteheads|
|Skin Type||Acne Prone Skin, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin, Combination Skin|
|Preference||Sulfate Free, Alcohol Free, Paraben Free, Oil Free, Vegan|