Plum Hibiscus & Rosemary Gentle Defence Shampoo (300ml)
- Ultra-mild, sulphate-free cleansing system
- Natural, biodegradable anti-dandruff active with proven dandruff protection over longer periods
- Hibiscus extract is rich in alkaloids and tannins which nourish and protect hair
- Rosemary extracts control excess oil production on scalp, which is a leading reason for dandruff
- Gentler on scalp and on the environment compared to zinc-based anti-dandruff shampoos
- Fresh, clean and soft hair after every wash
- Lathers nicely, but does not dry hair or scalp
- Suitable for All-hair types
- Not recommended for: Extremely dry and damaged hair
This sulphate-free, dandruff-fighting shampoo harnesses the plant-power of hibiscus and rosemary, and a new-generation plant-derived dandruff fighter, to deliver anti-dandruff activity that's gentle, yet effective, compared to zinc-laden shampoos. Its silicone-free formula drastically reduces product build-up on hair, and keeps your hair light, fluffy and happy!
Good science for happy hair! Plum hair care is free of:
- Sulphates - so the cleansing is gentle.
- Silicones - to allow hair to breathe & shine at its natural best
- Alcohol - so there's no drying
- Parabens - we all know why!
- Phthalates - potential reproductive toxins
- Zinc - prolonged use of ZPT can irritate the scalp
- Propylene Glycol - can be harsh to skin over the long term
Gentle surfactants: This is the stuff that does the basic job of cleansing. Our surfactant system passes the mildness test with flying colours. And the best part? It lathers and cleanses just as effectively as sulphated shampoos!
Hibiscus extract: Brimming with phytochemicals which are proven to have cell protecting and antioxidant properties, hibiscus is well-known for its ability to nourish the scalp and keep it protected from oxidative stress.
Rosemary extract: Rosemary has proven effect on dandruff, and this is thought to arise from its ability to control excess oil production on the scalp. Excess oil production is one of the leading causes for dandruff
New generation anti-dandruff active: Derived from natural and renewable sources, the anti-dandruff agent used in this shampoo is effective, longer lasting and safer to the skin & to the environment, compared to zinc-based anti-dandruff actives that are traditionally used.
Aqua, Acrylates Copolymer, CI 15985, CI 16185, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Laureth-3, Laureth-9, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-7, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Undecylenamidopropyl PEG-2-Dimonium undecylenate
How to use?
Pump out required amount onto wet hands and gently lather up on wet hair. Leave on for 2-3 minutes and rinse. Follow with gentle conditioner or hair mask. Avoid combing wet hair. If using hair dryer, use gentle heat and medium speed.
|Suitable For||Personal Use|
|Hair Type||All Hair Types|
|Preference||Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, Phthalate Free|