Sebamed Baby Wash Extra Soft pH5.5 (400ml)
Sebamed Baby Wash Extra Soft has pH of 5.5 and has sugar based mild cleanser. Other cleansers for baby have pH>7 which leads to barrier damage. When baby is born, skin pH is 7. The acid mantle which protects the baby's delicate skin takes a few weeks to 3 months to develop, the pH of skin then becomes 5.5. At pH 5.5 alone the skin's protective barrier remains intact. It has been clinically proven that only at pH 5.5, the lipid and moisture loss is minimum and the growth of pathogenic bacteria is restricted. Sebamed Baby Wash Extra Soft is fortified with lipids similar to vernix (same as in mother's womb) to protect and hydrate the baby's skin. Sebamed Baby Wash Extra Soft is free from irritants and hence has 0% incidences of irritant reactions. Sebamed Baby Wash Extra Soft contains the botanical ingredient, hence the reported incidence of allergic reaction is 0.000003%. Only at pH5.5, the baby's delicate eyes are not irritated and the tear-free formula is free from formaldehyde.
How to use?
- Please wet the body of your baby with water from head to toe.
- Take 1-2 ml of Sebamed baby wash extra soft on your palm and dilute it with 2-3 ml of water.
- Gently massage the whole body with the diluted solution for 1-2 minutes to ensure gentle cleansing and hydration.
- No tears formula protects your baby's delicate eye. However avoid the area around eyes and in case the product enters the baby's delicate eyes, please thoroughly rinse it off with water.
- Completely rinse your baby's body with water and gently pat dry with a towel.
|Suitable For||Personal Use|
|Contents||1x Body Wash|
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|