Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup with FDA Compliant Medical Grade Silicone - Large
- Available in 3 sizes
- Medical-grade silicone
- Vacuum seal
- Eco- friendly
Sirona Menstrual Cup is a modern, economical, convenient, and leak-free way of managing your periods. It is worn internally like a tampon but unlike a tampon, it collects your menstrual flow rather than absorbing it. It is made of 100% medical-grade silicon (toxin-free, odorless & hypoallergenic) and can be used for up to 10 years. Since a menstrual cup is reusable, it is a cost-effective way to managing periods and also reduces period waste generated by using sanitary pads and tampons. Moreover, menstrual cups offer freedom of movement so that you can swim, dance, move freely and maintain an active lifestyle during your periods.
- Available in 3 sizes: Small is for first time users, teenagers and those who haven’t given birth. Medium is for those 25-35 years of age, with usual to heavy flow and have given birth. Large is for those 35 years of age and above, with heavier than usual flow and have given birth.
- Medical-grade silicone: This menstrual cup is made of ultra-soft medical grade silicone that is gentle on skin. It enables rash-free, odour-free and itch-free protection.
- Vacuum seal: The flexible rim of the menstrual cup creates a vacuum seal that ensures there are no leakages or spills even as you indulge in physical activity or travel.
- Economical: Sirona menstrual cup can be used for 8 hours at a stretch and lasts for up to 10 years (though it is recommended to replace it every 3-5 years), making it the most pocket-friendly option for managing periods.
- Eco- friendly: Sirona menstrual cup is reusable and thus, does not create sanitary waste like pads and tampons.
TAGS: Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup for Women - Large Size with Pouch, Ultra Soft, Odour and Rash Free, No Leakage, Protection for Up to 8-10 Hours, FDA Approved
|Suitable For||Personal Use|
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|