Toppik Hair Building Fibers Black
- Hair fibers that instantly fill in thinning areas on the scalp
- Made with coloured keratin protein that is derived naturally
- Makes fine hair look completely thick and full
- Great as a root touch-up between colorings
- Resistant towards wind, rain and perspiration
- Easily washes off with shampoo
Toppik Hair Building Fibers, made of colored keratin protein, blend undetectably with existing hair strands to instantly create the appearance of naturally thick, full hair.
- Toppik Hair Building Fibers stays firmly in place even in wind, rain and perspiration.
- Toppik Hair Building Fibers is made of natural Keratin protein giving the appearance of naturally thick hair.
Shake Toppik Fibers liberally into thinning areas. For best results, apply to clean freshly dried hair before use of styling products. Pat hair gently after application to settle fibers in place.
For more targeted application at hairline or temples, remove sieve head of fibers pot and twist on Applicator Spray head. Squeezing gently to disperse the Fibers
Spray once into air to clear nossel. Hold six inches from hair and spray over area where Fibers are applied in 3-4 short sharp bursts.
HOW TO USE:
1. Dry and style hair as usual.
2. Shake or spray (with Toppik Spray Applicator) Hair Fibers into thinning areas.
3. If applying Hair Fibers near the hairline, use Toppik Hairline Optimizer to achieve a natural-looking front hairline.
4. Gently pat hair to disperse Hair Fibers.
5. If desired, lightly comb, brush, or style your hair after applying Hair Fibers.
6. For best results, use Toppik Fiber Hold Spray to finish for longer-lasting results.
|Suitable For||Personal Use, Salon & Spa|
|Size||12gm, 27.5gm, 55gm|
|Ideal For||Men, Women|
|Contents||1 - Toppik Hair Building Fibers Black|
|Hair Type||All Hair Types|
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|