Plum Green Tea Alcohol-Free Toner (200ml)
- Rich in green tea extracts.
- Tones, hydrates and clarifies skin.
- Glycolic acid helps weed out dead cells.
- Smoother fresher skin.
- Helps keep acne away.
- Hand-picked non-comedogenic ingredients.
- Perfect for oily and combination skin.
- Not recommended for: Dry skin, cystic acne and extremely sensitive skin.
- Does not dry face like alcohol-based toners.
- Does not dry face like alcohol-based toners
- Rich in green tea extracts - tones, hydrates and clarifies skin
- Glycolic acid helps weed out dead cells
- Hand-picked non-comedogenic ingredients
Green tea: A great natural astringent (tightens pores), green tea is also anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and provides the skin with nourishing anti-oxidants to decrease the signs of aging.
Glycolic acid: More famously used in peels, glycolic acid is an AHA (alpha hydroxyl acid) that helps keep skin refreshed and renewed.
Glycerine: A non-comedogenic emollient, results in skin that is softer to touch
Aqua (Water), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, FDA Approved Colours, Fragrance Glycerin, Glycolic acid, Phenoxyethanol
How to use?
After washing face, pour out small quantity of toner on palm and splash on face. You could also use a cotton ball to dab the toner softly all over. Leave on and let your skin soak it up. Let toner air dry, don't rush to wipe it off. Follow it up with moisturizer suited for oily skin.
|Suitable For||Personal Use|
|Contents||1x Face Toner|
|Used For||Anti-Acne & Pimples, Skin Softening & Smoothening, Hydrating|
|Skin Type||Acne Prone Skin, Oily Skin|